New Rhino K Potassium Bloom Booster
Harder Flowers with more swollen enlarged bud calyxes and higher trichome production.
Rhino K promotes more flowering sites with denser development and heavy blooms. This unique form of Potassium, combined with Vitamins and Fulvates ensures maximum nutrient availability while also increasing the transfer of key sugars.
Rhino K does not contain Phosphorous and is more microbe friendly than most PK bloom additives.
The pure 15% Potassium solution is ideal for creating more bud burst and should be used during the last 3 weeks of budding to harden and swell flowers during the later demanding stages of bloom. Fulvates maximise key nutrient movement, directing all energy and plant reserves towards bud formation and enhanced trichrome and increased oil production.
Rhino K is specially formulated to leave no harsh residues and produce a clean, heavy harvest without harsh chemicals or heavy metals.
- Aids in key nutrient mobility and sugar production
- More flowering sites with heavier blooms
- Increases Trichrome and Terpene production
- Larger bud calyx production for harder flowers
- More colour at harvest
- No harsh residuals at harvest. A smoother clean finish